Thursday, March 20, 2008

Maths Board Exam

Hmm, well...easy...quite easy...but still the expectation of 'just' 93 doesn't really satisfy me. I know in my heart that I could have got more..much more..say about 97-98 had I studied a li'l more...ya i knw you all must be thinking that a cliche...but hey, thats true! 90% looks a bygone dream...but I think jumping from 55% to 85% in a month is not that bad. Lets see, its all the almighty's hands. But can anyone please tell me how to solve this.... [ (0-1) cot^-1 (1-x+x^2) dx ] I was absolutely flabbergasted when I saw this question and this is THE only ques that I have got completely wrong. And to worsen the matter, in lieu of this question, other sets had...viz. log(sin x) and (tanx^1/2 + cotx^1/2) ...wow!!! Still, no excuses...I will get as per I deserve...well, I hope to.

No comments: